Couch to 5K
60,400 members โ€ข 93,056 posts

W7 R2... slowy, snowy! ๐Ÿ˜‚

W7 R2... slowy, snowy! ๐Ÿ˜‚

Well I wasn't having storm Emma get in my way! I did have to keep my wits about me and pick my way carefully but I'm glad I did it.

Its the first run when I've wondered if it was going to end soon but only due to the blizzard like whipping I was getting about the face!

I've joined the ninja clan!

18 Replies
oldest โ€ข newest

You can join Irish-John 's gang.. he is a ninja too:)

Very well done... many folk totally unable to run, but those who can do... Brilliant:)

2 likes

Brilliant run, it was cold out there today, the ninja style definitely required๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ˜€

1 like

Go go you running ninja ๐Ÿƒโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ™Œ

1 like

Well done. Iโ€™ve joined the ninja clan too! Itโ€™s really helped my breathing and lessened my asthma. Iโ€™m only on week 2 tho.

2 likes

I did feel rather asthmatic when I got in but I know its just the cold air and the change to warm inside so can usually deal with it with just breathing exercises ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜‰

1 like

Youโ€™re not โ€˜onlyโ€™ on week 2 Tasha99; you have completed week 1 and have progressed to week 2 ๐Ÿ˜‚

2 likes

Way to go.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

By the time I run on Sat.I could be 3 behind.๐Ÿ˜‚

So as the Woodland Workout is cancelled tomorrow I will go and do 7.1 instead.

Have to keep a respectable deficit of two runs behind.๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Look out for wk9 I may catch you on the line , with 3x 30 mins conseq.runs.๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚.

Yoke, I am following the programme.๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

2 likes

Don't worry, you're still not far behind. I was just dreading tomorrow's weather being worse. Not planning R3 till Sunday unless no exercise at all Sat๐Ÿค”

You will even come back stronger with that amount of rest.๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜‚

Know lots of people that confirm, after a week off or a few days, return turbo charged.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ™ˆ

So I will not bet on me then, catching you on the line wk 9 ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Enjoy.

1 like

I hearby dub thee "Nimble Ninja". ๐Ÿ˜€

Welcome to the Squad ๐Ÿ˜Š

1 like

Good on you heading out ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธโ„๏ธ Iโ€™m hoping to get out tomorrow and have my buff at the ready for my Ninja look ๐Ÿคฃ

1 like

Love it, GoGo_JoJo ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ. I need to get me a thermal Buff! ๐Ÿ˜€

1 like

Loving the red and orange ninja look... I need to up my game solely black for me...

Need multi-coloured ninja masks...

Well done you

1 like

Well done! I'm too nervous of slipping so waiting until Sunday to finish week "3", doing strength exercises in the house until then. Will definitely be longer than 9 weeks for me to finish now :-(

1 like

It was nerve wracking at times but I was being very stubborn! It was so cold my earphones stopped working! ๐Ÿคฃ

Well done you for going out in this weather - nothing can stop you!! keep on running!

1 like

Sorry, but if you think that is snow, you should have seen the blizzard I have just run in!!!

Seriously though, I did find it hard to get enough oxygen wearing the snood over my mouth and nose, so just had to bare the snow hitting my face!

1 like

It just started to come down as I left. As I finished it was driving sideways whipping my face.

Yea, I had to pull it down when the actual running started but it was good for the warm up.

At one point I thought I'd lost all feeling in my chin! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

2 likes

You may also like...