Couch to 5K
57,486 members89,979 posts

Hiiiiiii 😀 to old chums on here and to you new chums

....so I've taken a bit of a break since my last post/run...possibly 6 or 7 days...sorry I meant months and at least 6 or 7 of those possibly loads more to be honest. CBA I do belive is a recognised medical condition but on the basis CBA has made me about 2 stone heavier than I was and as unfit as is humanly possible I have decided to yet again do this thing and really hope I have the bloody balls to finish it this time Grrrrrrrrrrr....anyway 1St run yesterday on a treadmill (usually ran outside before but treadmill is ok) and did ok. W1R1 TICK ☺ Wish me luck team. To all you newbies out there you can bust this thing just try and avoid CBA 😁

8 Replies
oldestnewest

ooh mate, bad case of CBA. It's a common affliction - had a lot of it going round when we were at school, in relation to maths homework specifically! Keep it away by running regularly ;)

1 like

Shaking the ole CBA off...on the running again tomorrow 😀

1 like

Get out there and do it:)

1 like

Really going to give it a good try this time ☺

1 like

CBA is definitely a recognised condition. There's a really good 9 week programme...😉

3 likes

On it......again....McFitty 😂

1 like

welcome back, we've missed you ^_^

1 like

hiiiiiii..how you doin? Ahhhhh that is so sweet thank you 😀....back n bad....well back n older ☺

You may also like...