Couch to 5K
62,366 members95,153 posts

Happy Christmas all!

I am a rare poster in here, but still check in regularly since graduating a couple of months back. I ve been having a bit of a loss of mojo, since with work commitments and the recent icy weather, I have not been able to run for 30 minutes in a long while, it's almost like I'm starting again 😥

Still, never one to give up and now that I am on school holidays, I am doing my best to get out three times a week a day seem to be averaging 3-4 k. I'm just back from a 3k run and I can feel my stamina building again so in the New Year I'll make a concerted effort to get back to running continuously for 30 mins and then build up the courage to do a park run.

I hope you're all managing to get out and keep posting, I love hearing about others progress and this site is so supportive. Happy New Year xxx

4 Replies
oldestnewest

At least ur out there running 🏃‍♀️ all the best for the New Years

1 like

Still running is brilliant. The new year is a great time to feel inspired and go to the next peg

1 like

Very well done..great to hear from you :)

1 like

Hi, well done getting going again. The rise in stamina feels good doesn't it?! It is great to have the flexibility in holiday time - I am grabbing the chance to alternate running with cycling or walking. In term time I plan ahead each week (in a slightly flexible way ) so I get my 3 runs - sometimes they get crammed in at odd times though! 😃

1 like

You may also like...