Routine runs: Been out for my 30 minute run... - Couch to 5K

Couch to 5K
85,931 members117,626 posts

Routine runs

Been out for my 30 minute run after work as too icy this morning at 5.30. Was pretty cold at first tonight but soon warmed up. Determined to stick to my 3 times a week as I am enjoying it and feeling the benefits in lots of ways. I’m going away for the weekend so won’t be able to do my usual early morning run at home on Saturday or Sunday. Thinking of packing my running stuff so I can pop out before breakfast while hubby is still asleep. 😀

10 Replies
oldestnewest

Very admirative of your determination!! Mine has a bit dwindled since graduation and my cold is still bugging me, plus snowy rain and increased load of work end of terms are always busy). Have a great run this weekend!

1 like

Sounds like a plan 👍and breakfast will taste even better 😂

1 like

I took my running gear with me on a weekend away and really enjoyed running somewhere different, plotting possible routes etc. Have a great weekend! 😃

1 like

Thanks 😀

1 like

Packing running gear when going away - you really are a runner!

1 like

I can't believe how much I'm enjoying it. 🙌🏼

1 like

Sounds good to me... and enjoy your weekend :)

1 like

Thank you 😊

1 like

I have somehow become a person who packs their running gear whenever I go away just to run somewhere different. Not quite sure how that happened but I do enjoy it.

1 like

I'm a bit worried as won't know the place. If all else fails I'll run on Sunday evening when I'm back 👍🏻

You may also like...