Couch to 5K
57,672 members90,175 posts

Mid way through W7

Run2 is scheduled for tonight so that I can complete the week on Saturday morning. I always seem to run better in the mornings but can't schedule this in on a week day. Still not quite believing I can run for 25 mins - it's really slow at about 6.5kph but that's not what its all about. Might even be staring to enjoy it. Thanks for all the posts and the support - keeps me motivated.

4 Replies
oldestnewest

Hi! I just did Run 2 of week 7 this morning! I prefer to run in the morning too and am fortunate to have 2 days off mid week although one is always a “rest” day!

Found the 25 mins ok today despite the strong biting cold wind I seemed to be running into the whole way and I managed my uphill section well too!

Good luck with your run! The finish line is in sight now !! 😀🏃

1 like

Well done 👍 enjoy your runs. Nearly there 😃🏃‍♀️

2 likes

It does take a while to get your head around what you have acheived. My most used run is an out and back route that I pass on my commute. For weeks after graduation I used to drive past wondering how I had actually managed to run all that way.

2 likes

Well done.. speed has nothing at all to do with this.. you are doing wonderfully! You take it as slowly as you like,it is a great journey.. why rush it!

Wrap up and head out and take care:)

You may also like...