Couch to 5K
74,091 members โ€ข 105,959 posts

week3 run1: omg, omg, I did it, I did it!!!

To the other two or three people who have been worrying about this (as did I) just trust the program. The first 3 minute run I felt as if i could have gone on for longer. The last one the hills got me, but I still managed to finish. I got a kind of second wind a minute from the end of each. I can honestly say I found it easier than week 1. This is very clever program, and this forum is amazing!!!

14 Replies
oldest โ€ข newest

Well done, trust in the programme and it will get you there!

2 likes

Thank you. Yes, Im realising that ๐Ÿ˜Š each week I hink I wont be able to, and then I can...

2 likes

Well done you great sense of achievement enjoy the journey ๐Ÿƒโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿƒโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ‘

2 likes

Thank you! ๐Ÿ˜Š

Well done! Youโ€™ll be at week 9 before you know it xx

2 likes

Thank you. Yes, the weeks are slipping by surprisingly fast. Itโ€™s hard to imagine managing each goal, but somehow it happens. Brilliant program and such good support from forum members.

1 like

Start each week thinking "I can"! and you will...huge well done, Flick! Enjoy every run. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿƒโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ˜˜

Thank you so much ๐Ÿ˜Š im getting such a buzz from it all. I was so chuffed at being able to run for 3 whole minutes at a time, that anyone would think Id just done the London Marathon LOL...

2 likes

Oh well done! I managed it too, Iโ€™m quite impressed with myself. Letโ€™s keep going and be ready to tackle week 4 with less nerves.

1 like

Well done to you as well. How did you find it?

Two more week 3 runs for me. Living in a small country town, itโ€™s going to be a challenge to keep finding places to run that dont include narrow, unlit country roads, once we get into the longer runs.

Living in a small village I understand. I canโ€™t help but run in small lanes but at least I usually know who is trying to knock me down when Iโ€™m running them.

1 like

Well done ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป keep that positive attitude and youโ€™ll be there before you know it ๐Ÿ™Œ๐ŸปAwesome ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป

1 like

Well done!

1 like

Thank you ๐Ÿ˜Š

You may also like...