Couch to 5K

5k and personal best km

5k and personal best km

Slowly but surely my time is improving -- 7:50 this time. My goodness 5k is FOREVER. But as usual I go faster and faster through the whole run. It was dark and rainy and cold tonight. I soon heated up though whew!!! I also have the start of a cold and WHO CARES!! I just freaking LOVE it when I can properly run and keep running and I can't WAIT until I can run even further and not get as tired. It's like FLYING!!

4 Replies
oldestnewest

Go you! That was a fine run, and congratulations on your PB. I still haven't quite reached 5k yet, annoyingly I ran 4.98km once though (annoying cos I stopped MapMyRun before checking distance, feeling sure I had already made it, but hadn't quite!) Hope your cold is not too awful, take care. x

1 like

Nicely done as ever, I know what you mean about Flying, sometimes a run comes together and it feels fab. Today, I’d officially finished my run and there’s a fairly famous tunnel near me which Top Gear regularly use for filming and although it’s only about 200metres or so, I sprinted along it, just because I wanted to. And it made me grin... sometimes flying doesn’t have to be a 5k!

Stay warm, wrap up and have some hot toddys and soon you’ll be flying when running again.

1 like

Happiness bursts out of your words, well done you, you are doing fab! Loving every second by the sound of it :)

1 like

Well done! Also, I love zombies, run! It's so motivating 😂

1 like

You may also like...