Couch to 5K
62,512 members95,317 posts

Week 3 Run 2 this evening

So I am hoping to fit run 2 of week 3 in tonight but am keeping a close eye in the weather forecast. Here in the north east we are not expecting the worst of it but still might get some very strong gusts. Would the more experienced runners advise me to delay for a day if it is really strong gusts?.

Also keep safe anyone on the forum in Ireland or the west coast of Wales, England or Scotland, batten down those hatches!!!!.

1 Reply
oldestnewest

Depends where you run I guess, when the winds are strong near me, I don't go out, because we regularly get falling trees and it's a bit wild at the top of the hills. Running into a headwind can also be quite tiring, so if you do go, perhaps slow just a little bit more to take account of it...

1 like
Reply

You may also like...