I can recommend this running light

A few weeks ago I asked how much light do you need to run by as the evenings were about to start drawing in. On recommendation from this forum I purchased the Kalenji running light from Decathlon at £29.99. Just wanted to share that it is fantastic! Despite running along a dark lane through the woods I haven't had to go above the lowest setting...yet. The straps seem to be infinitely adjustable for all body shapes and it's less annoying than having a light strapped to your head.

Eager to share my joy with fellow runners I see Decathlon now no longer offer the identical light - they have one at £29.99 that looks slightly different and a cheaper one at £15.99 that has a reflector rather than a flashing light on the back. I would say go for the more expensive one as:

a) less chance of you getting run over from behind

b) the additional expense means you have to keep running to get your money's worth

PS If I start using the zombie running app, I may use maximum light power, day or night, just to be sure...

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

3 Replies

oldestnewest
  • I used mine throughout last winter, i love it! There is no way you can be missed.

I seem to recall someone on the forum last year saying their running club insisted all had one of these for evening runs with them- that was a good enough endorsement for me and I havnt been disappointed 💫

• Thanks for the heads up for folks:)

• I have recommended this many times on here - it's fab isn't it? 👍😀

You may also like...