Couch to 5K
71,453 members β€’ 103,484 posts

Week 5 Run 3 ----Feeling amazing

Just finished the 20 minute run and I am still on a high. Never thought that I would be able to make it but when I heard that I was half-way through the run, my legs began to fly. This app. has given me a new lease on life and I can only thank you guys too for your support. I love reading all the posts and realising that anything is achievable if you set your mind to it. Thanks for being on this journey with me πŸƒβ€πŸƒβ€πŸƒβ€πŸƒβ€

16 Replies
oldest β€’ newest

Happy pace.. you found it.. go you!

1 like

Thanks for keeping an eye on me. Appreciate the encouragement.

1 like

Now there's a happy runner!!

Keep running, keep smiling.

2 likes

Thanks...a few weeks ago I was worried about my HR, now I have found my zone and can relax!

BTW - Thanks for calling me a runner, sound's great.

Fantastic. Well done. Your more than half way there now. In another 2 weeks you will almost be able to touch the finish line.

1 like

Can't wait...even if it takes me a little bit longer I know I will get there.

Get you! 20 minutes!!

Take the rest day. Tell as many people as you can stop in the street. Keep smiling and onwards to Week 6.

2 likes

My friends asked me what had happened today as I was glowing...for now keeping my secret. Just between us!

1 like

Well done that is fantastic. I'm doing W5R3 this Friday. V nervous but determined!

I was concerned but with positive thinking it gets easier. I was slower than usual but I didn't stop. You will feel amazing too. Good luck!

2 likes

Well done !! You are definitely set for that finish line! πŸ‘πŸ˜Š

Thanks...for your encouragement.

It's a lovely wide grin after this run....enjoy it.

1 like

Yes, so much so that I was thinking of repeating it and not starting week 6!

1 like

Nice try...πŸ˜€

1 like

You may also like...