Polls- update and hot stats

Hi all,

I have had some feedback on the question about whether the polls can be accessed via the mobile app and this is the response:

Polls are not accessible on the app at the moment, this may change in the future, but in the meantime, I recommend advising users they can access them via the desktop and mobile versions of the site.

On the desktop site, polls will be shown on the right-hand side of the page, just below pinned posts.

On the mobile site (accessed on a smartphone/tablet through the internet browser such as Safari/Chrome etc), polls will be shown next to 'posts' in the banner by the community picture.

If you click on a link from an email notification about a new poll from your phone/tablet you will be taken to the mobile version of the site.

If you click on the link from your email notification from your computer/laptop you will be taken to the desktop version of the site.

Also- Hot of the press results from yesturdays poll.

The best time of the day to run is officially the morning!! Followed by:

2. Evening

3. Any- I just love to run

4. Lunchtime

5. None- I hate running - 5 people :(

6. Other ( 1 person)

healthunlocked.com/couchto5...

A link to the poll if you havent already voted..... next one soon, and do give me ideas!!

Juju

xx

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

oldestnewest

You may also like...