Week 3 Run 2....YAY!!!!

I don't want to count my chickens too early, but I found that run the easiest so far, despite after the first 90 second run my ipod just stopped, so started it again. Since I started this I still feel the 3minute run is 10 seconds too long so I feel I am being pushed, but in week 1 I thought the 60 seconds was 10 seconds too long. And the wind was against me, and it was raining....so feeling pleased with myself

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

4 Replies

oldest โ€ข newest
  • You know every run will be at least 10 seconds too long...

And if you have wind and rain I am not sure 10 seconds too long covers it. Nicely done one third the way through. Congratulations

• I can honestly say, when I am getting ready to go out for my 'joggle' I am trying to come up with excuses on why I cannot do it. But this forum keeps me going and I am always amazed that I have done another day; even the embarrassment of 'runners' passing me is diminishing.

• Sounds as though it's all going well

• Well done... keep it going gently...breathe easily. take ti slowly and just have confidence on yourself:)

You may also like...