Back Again

Hi guys n gals,

Haven't been on here in what feels like ages, i got to wk3 and had to cave in after the heal pain returned then i just gave up totally and didn't bother trying to get back out, I'm going back out again tomorrow morning and starting from the beginning with the app.

Looking forward to getting back out there again :)

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

17 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • Great to see you posting again. We started together and so I have been "following" you!

Best of luck with it and well done for not giving up xx

• Thankyou :) im now 3st lighter aswell so im hoping i wont feel as dead this time around xx

• Blimey, 3 stone! That's amazing

• Ive been following slimming world since January :)

• WOW!!!!

• Well done for getting back on it ! πŸ‘ hope you stay injury free

• Thanks i hope so too :)

• Hope all goes well with it and I'm sure the wonderful weight loss you've achieved will help

• Thankyou

• I'm on my third attempt at the C25K and it's really working for me this time. Hopefully it will for you too! :)

• Thankyou i hope so aswell, i really enjoyed getting out last time around

• Hello You!!!

I wondered where the heck you had got to... really missed your posts!!! You did have a rough start! It is so great to have you back...

Well, you know the form and yes, I am still rambling!!! Take it slow and steady tomorrow... and I will watch for your post!

Welcome back to the family!

• I still have slow and steady drummed into my head :)

• Good girl!!! :)

• Well done you for getting back out there, and 3 stone is an amazing weight loss! im in awe!

• Thankyou its been hard work but worth it

• Wow, well done, that's a fantastic achievement. Best of luck with the programme. I'm sure the weight loss will help you stay injury free. Your determination will definitely help you along to graduation! 😊

You may also like...