Couch to 5K

🎉🏃🥂🎉💥🥂🎉💥🥂

🎉🏃🥂🎉💥🥂🎉💥🥂

Graudation run!

Went out this morning for W9R3, I was tired, forgot my sunglasses & had a long day ahead of me with my son's rugby gala all day & a night shift tonight, so wasn't really in the right head space!!

Chose the wrong top to run in (vest not tshirt), wrong route - in the shade most of the time - therefore cold even when running!! I don't do cold, I'm just glad it wasn't raining ☔️!!!!

Struggled most of the way, it will def go down as one of my worse runs of this program, but hey ho I've graduated & now can just enjoy my running 🏃

Tomorrow I will celebrate with the champagne & my new running top for my next run. 😀😀😀

21 Replies
oldestnewest

Congrats to you!

1 like

Tk u.x

She's only gone and blown the bloody doors off.... well done you, love the victorious purple top and the bubbles. Fantastic and she is officially a running diva who occasionally is a raspberry colour. Brilliant so chuffed for you...👟🏅🎓🥂🍾👟🏅🎓🥂🍾👟🏅🎓🥂🍾

4 likes

Look at you with all the emojis!! 😂😂

Thank you 😊 definitely still a raspberry colour most of the time .

1 like

That's because I took my emoji training plan seriously ! Well done honestly, you've done so well...

2 likes

Love this comment 😁

1 like

Congratulations and well done for keeping going when everything seemed to be against you

1 like

Well done !! Enjoy your celebrations 🎉

I did my graduation run this morning too .... so pleased to have completed this great programme 😁

1 like

Well done!!x

1 like

Congratulations!! :D

1 like

Wow congratulations 🍸🍸🍸🍷🍷

1 like

Well done!! 🎉🎉🎉

1 like

Yay, Fabulous

Welcome to the post graduate world of running 🏃

1 like

Brilliant, congratulations graduate 🎓🏅🍾🏃🏻‍♀️🏃🏻‍♀️

1 like

Well done - congratulations!

1 like

Congratulations on graduating, well done 🏅🏃

1 like

Wow that is awesome, enjoy your bubbles!

1 like

So nagging person here, have you run since?

🏃🏼👍😉👟

As you are my personal emoji trainer, just thought I'd ask....

1 like

Yes, not as often as I would like - rain ☔️ stopped play - most mornings before work!! Been out a couple of times a week & managing about 5K each time, got map my run now to slowly start increasing distance!!

How are you doing? 😜

On the injury couch from attempting a pirouette dismount from a shower tray. Still don't know how I did it, I stepped out of the shower and ping a back muscle 'went' so was meant to run yesterday - no chance, today still no chance - the stabbing pain has gone, now just a dull ache, so hopefully by Sunday I'll be out again. How can I be a running blogger if I dont run????? ;)

1 like

Oh no that terrible!!

But at least you could persuade Mr JCR to pamper you. 😘😘

You may also like...