W8 finally finished!!: Finally after almost... - Couch to 5K

Couch to 5K

109,525 members β€’ 141,421 posts

W8 finally finished!!

Runningraspberrydiva
RunningraspberrydivaGraduate
β€’11 Replies

Finally after almost 2weeks, what with holiday gremlins, work & childcare I went out the morning (later than I would have liked) & put W8 to bed, a hot sweaty one & struggled but I did it!! πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰ & then strava said it was the fastest & furthest I had run, so that prob explained the struggling!!!

Bring on W9, I'm havin ya!!!

11 Replies
oldest β€’ newest

You are in touching distance of that podium now. Fastest and furthest, doesn't that feel great? πŸ‘πŸ€ΉπŸΌβ€β™€οΈ Especially with all that domestic juggling going on... you are a star

Runningraspberrydiva
RunningraspberrydivaGraduate in reply to Jancanrun

Has to be something to do with the pizza carb loading I did last night πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Thank you 😊

Ooh pizza... did someone say pizza and where do I live? Looking forward to your graduation post and check this out... C25K tee shirts for sale...

completerunner-online.com/s...

Runningraspberrydiva
RunningraspberrydivaGraduate in reply to Jancanrun

Ooh I'll have to have a look πŸ‘€

helenwheels
helenwheelsGraduate

Really well done! I can hear the determination in your voice. Week 9 is going to be great :)

Runningraspberrydiva
RunningraspberrydivaGraduate in reply to helenwheels

I'm hoping so. Tks

Whatsapp
WhatsappGraduate

Well done. I had a two week hiatus prior to W9 due to injury. It is such a relief to get back out there and get a run under your belt isn't it. Furthest and fastest too. Saviour it, for you've earnt itπŸ’ͺ

Runningraspberrydiva
RunningraspberrydivaGraduate in reply to Whatsapp

It def didn't feel like a relief at first, but once I had finished it def was a relief to think only 3more runs before I graduate πŸ’₯πŸŽ‰πŸ’₯πŸŽ“

Thank you

nikkiwabit
nikkiwabitGraduate

well done. nice to know other have 14 day weeks :)

Oldfloss
OldflossAdministrator

Well done... but.. slow and steady to that podium!!!

Runningraspberrydiva
RunningraspberrydivaGraduate in reply to Oldfloss

I channelled you Oldfloss everytime I struggled & slowed down knowing that speed doesn't matter. But don't know what I did!! 😬

You may also like...