Yeeeehhhhhh

Just done wk5 r3 oh my god I DID IT I cannot believe it I'm ssoooo happy have no one here to hug or tell so I'm so glad I have you all to share with wk 6 bring it on πŸƒβ€β™€οΈπŸƒβ€β™€οΈπŸƒβ€β™€οΈπŸƒβ€β™€οΈπŸƒβ€β™€οΈ

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

56 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • Well done you πŸ˜€πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

• Thank you xx

• Yey!!!! I have just finished that run this morning too!!!! Feeling fabulous??? Me too!!!! It was tough, both physically & mentally but we've done it!!! Now don't you be leaving me behind!!!! πŸƒπŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸƒπŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸƒπŸΌβ€β™€οΈ

• Promise I won't and well done you too !!! Monday here we come πŸƒβ€β™€οΈπŸƒβ€β™€οΈπŸƒβ€β™€οΈπŸƒβ€β™€οΈ

• Woo hoo!!

• Let me know how you get on next run xx

• I will πŸ˜‰ xx

• Well done πŸ‘Œ

• Thank you xx

• Well done you too!!!πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸ€—πŸƒ

• Thank you xx

• Go girl go!

• Thank you still buzzing ❀️❀️

• Well done to you and mummycav! That run was a game changer for me 20mins straight through! Great feeling enjoy it 😊

• Your so right so looking forward to wk 6 xx

• Your gonna smash it! 😊

• Thankyou 😊

• Big cyber hug from me! Well done!

• Thank you xx

• So well done to both you and Mummycav. It's a real milestone isn't it? Keep up the good work.

• Thank you xx

• Thankyou 😊

• Well done nothing beats that feeling of accomplishment. B 8g clap on the back for you and look forward to w6

• Thank you xx

• Well done, week 5 is a great one to leave behind!!!

• Thank you and you are so right it's more mental than physical xx

• High fives all round! πŸ˜ƒ

Take care now. Slow and steady. No false moves 😁

• I will and thank you xx

• Onward and upward :) Well done! :)

• Thank you xx

• Well done, onwards and upwards... big hugs πŸƒπŸŒ

• Thank you xx

• Milestone run done, week 6 now is on your to do list! The run 3 grin is the widest you have I found. Keep grinning and running

• Thank you I'm actually looking forward to it xx

• Huge pat on the back.

• Thank you xx

• Brilliant πŸŽ‰fantasitastic πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰whoooooopppppp πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

Hope I feel the same ( nope --- sure I will feel the same ) later tonight when I do the same run

• Thank you and I'm positive you will let me know how you do ❀️❀️

• Making me want to go home and run now but still at work until 6 pm 😏

• You will be buzzing all night I promise xx

• Well done go you!!!! Virtual hugs πŸ€— hope I can do the same on Sunday!!!

• Thank you and yes you can !!! Keep me posted on you next run I know you will nail it ❀️❀️❀️❀️

• Well done you! I'm W3R2 so completely in awe of you right now!

• Thank you ❀️you will be there soon !and you are going to be so happy at the end of this week it's more mental than physical good luck let me know how you are doing xx

• That's amazing news! Go you! πŸ˜ŠπŸ–

• Thank you xx

• Brilliant! Well done!

• Thank you xx

• Well done, t's a fantastic feeling. I felt more chuffed about this run than any other , so hugs to you and enjoy your achievement

• Thank you and I'm still smiling to myself that I actually did it xx

• Well done... have a virtual high five!

• Thank you xx

• Well done you! πŸ˜‡

• Thank you

• Congratulations Frostycat2! I remember the same elation...I almost told a family walking in the field on the way to a picnic...then realised they would probably think I was some crazy girl out on the loose lol

• Thank you!! I felt the same thank god for this site even my friends don't really get it xx

You may also like...