25 minutes?? Was that really me!? YESSSSS

Yes, it was!! All 25 minutes of W6R3. Even managed to pick up the pace a teeny tiny bit for the last minute (didn't want to let Sanjeev down!).... legs felt like jelly afterwards, so much so that we were overtaken during the cool down by a dog walker who looked very much in her senior years AND was carrying heavy handbag. LOL

Still, I did it! I'm absolutely over the moon!! We're off on holiday this Friday so that will interfere with the programme, especially because we're going to a part of Spain full of massive hills.... so we'll see how it goes. Might have a look for some flat beaches, even if we have to drive there. Will definitely try to squeeze a few runs in between meals and walks with the dogs!

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

4 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Well done! Deffo look for a flat beach! I did on my holiday and loved it. Just go nice and slow 😃

• Fab, will do! Even just a couple of runs rather than 3 this week will be better than nothing!

• Brilliantly done and taking your trainers is a good idea, if they stay at home they can't run without you!

• Ah, if only they could do the running for me 😅

You may also like...