Just graduated the Couch to 5K Plan :)

This is really just a brag post because I am pretty proud of myself - today morning I ran the final 30 minutes run from week 9 and graduated the Couch to 5K Plan!! I can't believe I actually did it. After so many failed attempts to make lifestyle changes and become more active, this is the first thing I was able to stick with. The plan is so carefully constructed that I actually got through all the weeks as planned without repeating runs, and even though some of the days I was struggling and not enjoying myself, always made it till the end even though I started with very low fitness level!! I love this podcast. And I'm now pretty confident that I will be able to stick with running even after graduating, because I have started to really enjoy it :)

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

10 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • Congratulations!! I feel the same. Never been "able" to run, love the podcast and now really enjoy being out running!! I'm one run behind you. Happy running!!

• Yay I am so happy for you because I know the feeling, you've really come such a long way! Have a great last run, the feeling when you graduate is SO worth it!

• Brag away graduate, you have a right to feel proud of yourself. Good job done there.

Time to celebrate πŸŽ“πŸ…πŸŒŸπŸƒπŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸƒπŸ»

• Brag, brag, brag, boast, boast, boast........

This is the place, we understand and share your pink smugness.

Congratulations, fellow runner and graduate.

• Well done Lucie and Congratulations πŸ˜ŠπŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

Feels great doesn't it.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

• Congratulations, well done! It is so encouraging to hear other people's success stories, so "brag" away!

H xx

• Congratulations!! πŸ…πŸŽ“πŸ˜πŸŽ‰

• Blinking brilliant. Planning makes perfect. And you are a perfectly planned graduate runner

• Congratulations... i have just started out on my running journey and can't wait to be a graduate. You should be so proud! Well done

• Woo hoo! Well done!

You may also like...