Week 5, I see you, taking it outside

Smashed week 4 in the face, the first one was hard but dare i say I actually enjoyed the second and third. So far I've been doing this on a treadmill with a gradient, planning on taking it outside tomorrow for week 5 run 1, I much prefer the feeling of being outside, stops the brain from being challenged like it can be on the treadmill, but so far haven;t had the confidence to go outside this time round.

Crack of dawn, I'll be seeing you Week 5

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

5 Replies

oldest โ€ข newest
  • Have a lovely run outside - such a wonderful place to be running! Try to chose a flat run (if you can) for your first experience as it is different.

• Well done for getting to W5.

Running outside will feel different but you'll be fine. I find the wind in my hair and the feeling of freedom is quite addictive.

Good luck tomorrow and let us know how it goes.

• Smashed week 4 in the face... Brilliant!!

Good luck with W5. Though, by the sounds of things, its W5 that needs the support. LOL

• Week 5 is a feisty week, it's half way through the programme and is a brilliant one to choose for going outside. Channel your inner Oldfloss and choose a more level gradient, so you kiss the ground lightly. As SC1472 says all will be harmonious in your running world. Have a fab first one outside

• Oh yes!!!! You will enjoy! ( No that is not an order...just a statement :)) Slow and steady and take it gently! :)

You may also like...