Wk3r3

Yeah did it!!!! Was worried about r3 after doing a boxercise class for the first time after r2 - yikes muscles aching where I didn't know I had muscles. So I set off with a heavy heart and very very heavy legs. So despite the normal puffing and panting I completed the run πŸƒπŸ» bit odd towards the and of the second 3 min run when I seemed to be going numb from my waist to my knees but that stopped when I started walking again. Maybe my body was saying no too much - but I now have three days 'rest' if you call it that @Silverstone. Much walking but no running now till next week. Happy weekend everyone πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸŽπŸ’

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

2 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • Well done, have my R1W3 tomorrow and although I am excited about it I am also a tad worried about the step up to 3 minutes. How did you find it?

• I found r1 hard but 2&3 were better. I did r1 in the evening & it was very warm - I normally run in the morning so that might have part if I guess. Good luck with the run - I'd say just pace yourself. I was disappointing that I did less distance than wk2 but when I worked it out there is the same amount of running but less walking so it would be less distance. Good luck πŸ˜‰ πŸ΅πŸ‘

You may also like...