Couch to 5K
79,389 members β€’ 110,637 posts

Running like a hippo...

...in more ways than one! Mud, mud, glorious mud and not another soul in sight this evening. I'm hooked πŸ˜†

17 Replies
oldest β€’ newest

There's a track just like that near where I live.......can't go round it, can't go under it......πŸ˜‚

Mx

2 likes

I even have mud in my eyebrows! πŸ˜‚

3 likes

Ha ha ! :-)

Love it , Well done Gabby ! :-) xxx

3 likes

I dread to think what I must have looked like; I suspect I have a rear view like a Jackson Pollock canvas!

3 likes

Ha ha ! Could be worse ! :-) xxx

3 likes

That's true! It wasn't pretty even before the mud splatters lol πŸ˜‚

2 likes

And this is just the summer..........wait until winter comes around, junkie!!

Keep running, keep smiling.

2 likes

I hadn't thought that far ahead! Might have to change my route...

1 like

Perfect!!!! I love mud... and rain... and wind.... and cold... :)

It is so good for you... well done you!!!!!

1 like

I'm all for mud and rain but wind and cold sound a bit daunting 😬

1 like

It is simply that in the UK... we often do not have a choice.. so, we just learn to love them :)

1 like

Good point! I might need to invest in an outer layer and a hat! This shorts and t-shirt combo is only going to get me so far...

1 like

Shorts... wow I am impressed...by shorts only appear if I am where folk don't know me !

Yes... I graduated the winter of 2015! Wet, wild and windy!!! And that was just me :)

We find out who the tough runners on, when they keep posting right through the year!! :) x

1 like

Funnily enough, I never see another soul so the shorts are not a problem. So far this week, my only company has been a pair of mallards and a hare (all significantly faster than me!)

1 like

Cor, I could run that now. I have a field just like that near me but with about six stiles to cross first πŸ˜ƒ

It's fun int it! Who knew ey πŸ˜ƒ Just go really slowly. You don't want to hurt yourself and spoil your fun!

2 likes

The mud has definitely slowed me down even further...and I was far from speedy to begin with. Reckon I'll be going backwards by winter πŸ˜‚

1 like

You won't! Don't worry πŸ™‚

2 likes

You may also like...