😡😡😡

Seriously hating this rain we've got here right now, with my foot feeling alot better i was all ready to finish week3 this morning. Woken up and seen its totally lashing it down and to make matters worse ive come down with a bloody cold (second 1 of this year already). Fingers crossed i can get out tomorrow, i wont let my cold stop me but dont fancy looking like a soggy rat lol

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

3 Replies

oldestnewest
  • I had second thoughts when I heard the rain as well!

But got up at 5:30 and went out in it anyway. Wasn't too bad until some rotten person in a BMW drove through a puddle right next to me, and completely drowned me!! /rude

However the freezing water spurred me on to a new PB :) So its all good :)

Anyway, hope you are feeling better tomorrow and the weather clears up so that you can get out for w3r3!!

• Running in the rain is perfectly normal and I would say unavoidable. Wear a hat!

Colds! Bah! Ruddy nuisance aren't they but you'll be fine. Take a hankie

I was out walking the dog and got drowned 🙄

• Hi hatterschick, just a quick update. I've just been out for W4R2. It certainly wasn't pretty and the last 5 min segment was bad☹️ But, I made it and am now firmly back on the heat pad as I don't want this ache to get any worse, sounds like sciatica can be really bad if it develops. Showers forecast here all day so when it was dry at 9am, I decided to get out quick, having read all the 'drowned rat' experiences in U.K. today! It's still dry now but if it rains later, I won't care!

Hope you are feeling better soon. Good to hear your is on the mend.😀👍🏼🐢

You may also like...