😑😑😑

Seriously hating this rain we've got here right now, with my foot feeling alot better i was all ready to finish week3 this morning. Woken up and seen its totally lashing it down and to make matters worse ive come down with a bloody cold (second 1 of this year already). Fingers crossed i can get out tomorrow, i wont let my cold stop me but dont fancy looking like a soggy rat lol

Skip

Featured Content

HealthUnlocked User Stories

How did you improve your fitness, general well-being or cope with your illness?

Share your story

Featured by HealthUnlocked

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

3 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • I had second thoughts when I heard the rain as well!

But got up at 5:30 and went out in it anyway. Wasn't too bad until some rotten person in a BMW drove through a puddle right next to me, and completely drowned me!! /rude

However the freezing water spurred me on to a new PB :) So its all good :)

Anyway, hope you are feeling better tomorrow and the weather clears up so that you can get out for w3r3!!

• Running in the rain is perfectly normal and I would say unavoidable. Wear a hat!

Colds! Bah! Ruddy nuisance aren't they but you'll be fine. Take a hankie

I was out walking the dog and got drowned πŸ™„

• Hi hatterschick, just a quick update. I've just been out for W4R2. It certainly wasn't pretty and the last 5 min segment was bad☹️ But, I made it and am now firmly back on the heat pad as I don't want this ache to get any worse, sounds like sciatica can be really bad if it develops. Showers forecast here all day so when it was dry at 9am, I decided to get out quick, having read all the 'drowned rat' experiences in U.K. today! It's still dry now but if it rains later, I won't care!

Hope you are feeling better soon. Good to hear your is on the mend.πŸ˜€πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ’

You may also like...