W2 R3 Finished

Well only i could spend all day rushed off my feet at work then get changed and straight out to do run3, with overtime this week ive not had as many days off from work as i normally would and wanted to get w2 done so i can start week3 come Monday morning. Was a nice run along the canal although the wind proved abit difficult. Didnt judge my distance too well as had a much longer walk home then the 5min warm down but i got through it and now going to tuck into a nice chicken casserole before a long soak in a warm bath 😀

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

11 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Go girl!!👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼I did same run today. We can do this.😀😀😀👍🏼👍🏼I start W3 on Monday.

• I shall be out bright and early monday morning :)

• Well done hatters chick!

• Ta shame i cant relax tomorrow at last game of season 😭😭😭

• Well done I start week 3 Monday as well roll on. 👍😁

• I too did W2R3 today. For some reason I seemed to find it quite difficult today, not sure why.

Anyway, onwards and upwards - next one on Sunday hopefully

Keep posting- it's great to hear from others at the same point as me ! Hopefully we can help help each other on this journey. I've signed up for a 10k in August and am feeling like I've bitten off more than I can chew at the moment!!!!

• I did found it a little tough going aswell i dont think it helped going straight after locking up from work lol. Im doing a 2k in October for my work British Heart Foundation not a big run but know i wouldnt finish anything bigger and dont want to let anyone down as doing it in memory of my dad. Im hoping by then ill be able to run the distance without any stopping to walk some, from there im gonna look at a 5k ect x

• Well done, I'm with you, did that one today too.👍

• With you all W2R3 in the bag. Straight in from work and straight out. Didn't dare think about it to much!!

• Wow, there's quite a team of us, ready to rock and roll all over week 3 next!!

Hope they have plenty of medals ready for the end of June!!

• I'm on week 2 too! Signed up for a 5k early July :)

You may also like...