Wk2 R1 DONE!

Wk2 R1 DONE!

Just home from WK2 R1 feeling rather chuffed with myself, was dreading moving on from week1 but just went out and didnt think about it, went out abit later then normal as i dont like being out when theres people around but with my music playing in my ears i didnt pay any attention to the people who were walking to work or walking their doggies :). Heres to R2 Monday morning

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

15 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Yes! Well done! Rest up now, plenty of sleep and good food and get ready to go again We dive at dawn! 😁🏃‍♀️💪

Excitin int it 🤗

• Brilliant run! Bring on week 2!

• I just completed week one so really please to hear that week 2 might not be too scary. I'm running right behind you 🎽

• I attempted it a few nights ago around the local park but couldn finish, weather it was because i was doing laps and the constant circle was making me feel dizzy or i was going a tad faster then normal (not to look a total twit) there was a fair few teenagers around but i cut it two runs short. Went out around my town this morning and finished it this time around. The 90sec runs didnt seem as long as they did when i attempted it Wednesday night. I got home relaxed in a bath and nodded off

• Likewise have just completed week one and a little bit anxious about week two! Good to hear others in the same boat xx

• I'm also dreading moving on from week one but this has given me some encouragement, maybe I will survive running for longer than 60 secs! Well done xx

• Well done. Don't take any notice of other people, I usually zone them out & you will find they are not thinking anything about us.

Isn't this program exciting? I bet you are really looking forward to your next run?

• I am :) will be out bright an early tomorrow morning, need to test out the new trainers i brought yesterday

• post a photo of your new trainers - we always like to see new shoes :)

• Have started a new thread with them in :)

• Photos of new shoes MUST be posted on the forum. It's the law. ;) :)

• Am psyching myself up to start, this forum is great, loads of support and info! Have never run before and have no idea about kit - can anyone recommend running shoes, or have any tips on what to look for?

• Have started a new thread with a piccie :)

• Fabulous, well done you!

• Did my W2R1 this afternoon too! Music definitely makes it easier for me as the running time seems to pass quicker !

You may also like...