Fresh Start

Ok guys as many who read my post lat weekend I start my new job (induction) in 13 days time. Although I will not be running c25k every other day I have put my days off as my running days and my working days as 10 min at home zumba for beginners until I feel ready to go to next level of zumba. I am planning a new meal plan to coincide with my shift pattern. As I will bound to be napping during day with my hours of work. So I can still xercise just at my own pace and time. And eat a balanced diet throughout. No matter how tempting pastry and cakes are I will resist. However if the reduced aisle has a few leftovers when I finish I will buy only healthy.

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

3 Replies

oldestnewest
  • I love it! Well done. If you graze the reduced isle remember to read the labels: low fat doesn't mean low calorie ..... you could try MyFitnessPal as I did, started Feb 2016, logged on every day since, I don't lie when I record food (because it's only me I'm lying to), love not being on a diet but instead thinking about what I eat and so far I've lost nearly 30 lbs., still have treats and the odd glass or several! C25K is proving a MUCH bigger challenge for me than the weight loss: I love my gym and still hate hate hate hate running, but the folks here are FANTASTIC support. I'm on my fourth attempt at getting through the C25K programme & hanging on in there.

• Sounds like a good plan, well done!!

• My mam is an avon rep so she has bought me a portion plate too so i can measure out my portions which will be a massive help. we bought the next size down plates when I moved in my own place with my little family but still looks a huge amount on he plate

You may also like...