As of this morning, I am officially 2.5 K from the couch! :)

This morning I completed R2W5, which is the 14th run out of the total of 27 runs in the C25K app! I took it slow and steady and amazed myself by completing both 8 minute runs. Shazam!

I *do* find it slightly disconcerting, though, that this week has 3 different runs - it's a little like lucky dip. Hope I can continue to progress, as this has become a bit of an obsession...

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

4 Replies

oldest โ€ข newest
  • Well done! ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

You can polish off the programme for sure if you go slow and steady. More tortoise, no hare!

That's all you have to remember ๐Ÿ™‚

• ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿƒ๐ŸŽ‰ well done ๐Ÿ˜€

Slow and steady is good, it will get you to the end๐Ÿ‘ Good luck and keep enjoying it๐Ÿ˜๐ŸŒถ

• Slow and steady.. you will get there.... you will progress if you take time and enjoy the journey :)

• Keep going and do what Laura Tele you- sometimes i think she has gone to sleep and forgotten me but then she says you are half way there and i think noooo!! I must be closer to the end than that

Last ten minuites then five minutes then last 60 seconds all makes it worthwhile

Well done keep going

You may also like...