Couch to 5K
57,073 members89,596 posts

Today is the day! No not the brexit .My completion of WK 8 ha!

Well good morning all! I have just completed W8 so so pleased about that. Wasn't really in the running mood when I woke up,but decided it was a toss up between treadmill or outside in the rainy weather. Anyway I love going outside and where I live as so many of you already know is in the sticks and it is so beautiful,even though hilly! lots of farm tracks etc,so I couldn't stay in!......

Back to work tomorrow and then on Friday I shall start Wk 9.Yippee!

Back is getting so much better.

6 Replies
oldestnewest

Week 9 already 😀 Have fun! Running outdoors is the best ever 😀

2 likes

Thank you miss wobble. The time has flown by quickly! Yes running outdoors is definitely the best ever.😄😄

Well done! You're so close now! Do you have any goals after graduation?

2 likes

Thank you so much Minimaxi.

Well I've already signed up for 2 sponsored runs both 5k ,one in May and the next one in July. Then I would like to advance onto a 10k.Did my first 5k in 2015 but hadn't done this programme then.After that or even before then I would like to just keep on improving on my running technique,speed, time etc.

However I'm 59 so I shall just keep running and enjoying it for fitness etc and see how long I can keep it up . Hopefully I'll still be running well into my 60s ha!

What have you done since you graduated? 😄😄

1 like

Well done peggy59 on your progress. I am still progressing behind you - W8R2 run planned for tomorrow. See you at the graduation party!

2 likes

Yeh! Well done Ched and great to hear from you and great news on your progress! It's a great feeling isn't it?. Still can't believe I've got this far. When I was running before my back trouble I was always knackered. However now I'm not so knackered and I welcome the structure of the programme. It's much better,even managing the inclines better now. Anyway Ched keep going and keep strong and yes see you at the graduation !!😄😄

2 likes

You may also like...