Wk 6 Complete

I am writing this with a mix of exhaustion, and jubilation.

Never in my wildest dreams did I think I would be running 25mins again. To celebrate I am giving myself the weekend off!

Next step, I must address my diet. It should be easy with only cooking for myself, but cooking for one is so damn depressing. So then I cycle into comfort food, and eating junk.

Have to be positive though. When I was diagnosed with MS I thought my days of "activity" were over, then today I ran for 25 mins!

Also like to thank the support on this forum. I have only posted once, but I do read every alert, the motivation given to others has buoyed me along. Thank you!

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

4 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Well done. The happiness outweighs the exhaustion. :)

• Well done! Such a feeling of achievement, isn't it! From this point, you know you can get to the 30 mins target (unless you have as little self-belief as me, but even I achieved it!). :)

Comfort food is always a temptation - for me, I've found working out a meal plan before going shopping, and resisiting the lure of the junk food in the supermarket is best. If I don't buy it then, I can't eat it the rest of the week...

Again, well done - what a way to end the week! :)

• Fantastic

• Really Well done to you, you're doing great !

Enjoy your weekend off ! :-) xxx

You may also like...