Done C25k!

Finished off today with 30 mins covering 4.2k up and down hills (nowhere flat here!). Plan is now to find new route to develop fitness and work to 5k in 30 mins. Thinking of canal paths now the evenings are lighter.

Found the programme a great way to get back into running after many years. Though the two weeks where Laura recommends heal-striking as good form should really be edited!

Last edited by
Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

4 Replies

oldest โ€ข newest
  • Congratulations on a great run! I do like running on the canal paths, but you do need to be careful of the cyclists - very few seem to have bells on their bikes - so make sure you keep to the inside (away from the water) as much as possible.

• Brilliant well done :D I must admit I'm looking forward to the warmer days when we are down at our little boat and can run along the canal towpaths :D

• Can't believe I missed this!

You've conquered the wind, the rain, that awful calf pain in the early weeks and you've graduated with a brilliant run. Go you!

Massive ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸธCONGRATULATIONS ๐Ÿธ๐ŸŽˆ Yorkshirerunner!

Bit of a late one but always time for a graduation paaarrttaaaay๐Ÿ˜†

Go grab your badge!

๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŽˆ๐Ÿธ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿป๐Ÿน๐ŸŽ‚๐ŸŽ“๐ŸŽ‚๐Ÿน๐Ÿป๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿธ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŒŸ

• Congratulations that's fantastic!! ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

You may also like...