Slightly short

I've done this programme a few times, graduating two years ago. Last Friday I finished week 5 run 3! The main difference this time is that I'm on a treadmill instead of outside - until the days start getting longer. Obviously on a treadmill you can track your time carefully. Anyone else notice the Laura shortens a few of the runs? She was definitely about 30 seconds out on the 20 minute week 5 run. Not a big problem but just wondered had anyone else noticed?

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

2 Replies

oldestnewest
  • I've noticed that she's very out of sync with Runkeeper on the five minute notifications in week 9, although I think the timings about right in the end. It doesn't help that Runkeeper now pauses the podcast while giving me my five minute stats, whereas it used to just quieten it. Ah well...

• I suppose it depends on the exact point you stop and start running, whether as soon as she starts talking or after she's finished? The nature of the podcasts can't be as exact as the apps which just tell people to 'run' and 'walk' I imagine but it would probably be helpful for people to know so perhaps they can time themselves too.

You may also like...