W8R1 was not the disaster my head told me it would be! 😃

Having struggled with my W7R3 for 25 mins I was dreading my run today. I kept telling myself it didn't matter if I couldn't finish 28 mins I could try again next week or go back a week ..... something I haven't had to do before but my mind convinced me I would now!! Well it felt really good at half way point, so much so that I decided anything over 14 mins would be good. Imagine my surprise when I managed 30mins & 30 secs & I had covered 4.06K 😃😃 I LOVE this programme ❤❤❤😄😄

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

4 Replies

oldestnewest
  • That's brilliant. Well done to you.

• Fantastic! I always used to think that when Laura said I had got to half way that anything past that point was taking me back home and that was what got me through :) Good on you!

• Well done! But doing more time than you have to on w8 and watching distance isn't nessacary, you only need to get to 30 mins 3 times on w9 for graduation, that's it, no need to worry about 5k distance..😊

• Well done on your run, you did great.

Don't worry about the distance, its the exercise and fitness that's going to help you.

All the best.

You may also like...