Couch to 5K
62,496 members95,308 posts

Week 6 Run 3 CONQUERED!!

Well Ive not kept up posting but I have kept up with the program even though Ive been doing a bit of travelling for the holidays. On the plus side Ive enjoyed runs/walks and explored various parks and beaches around my gorgeous country!!

I am so STOKED to say I have finished W6R3 tonight, with a HUGE smile on my face. I was absolutely dreading this week and found inspiration in readin others posts... They definately helped!!

Even though I still have a wee way to go I have to say.. This program REALLY works. I feel better finishing this run than I did the first week.

To the people just starting I say this.. KEEP GOING! Dont give up. You can definately do it.. One step ahead of the other.

2 Replies
oldestnewest

You really have conquered week 6, well done! Keep going, you now have the confidence to trust in the programme, not long now before you graduate! Fantastic news! 👏🏻👏🏻😀😀🏃🏼‍♀️🏃🏻🏃🏼‍♀️🏃🏻

Great post! One of the best things of running is getting to run in different places! It's such a different way to see a place to walking or driving. Sounds like you're doing brilliantly and so lovely to hear how enthusiastic you are about the programme!

You may also like...