Wwek 9 run 3 :-)

Week 9 run 3 completed this morning :-) Got to 30 mins but hadn't reached 5k so I continued till I got there. 39.17 slow but if anyone had said when I'd done week 1 run and ended up looking like a beetroot and totally out of breathe, that I would keep it up and graduate I would never have believed them. Hadn't run since school 37 years ago and even then I wasn't very good. Just seen Mo Farrah on tv and looking at what he has achieved makes me realise that in the grand scheme of things the fact that I have run 5k is very insignificant .....but, for me, it means the world. Helping both my confidence in that i CAN do what seems at the beginning to be the impossible and also helping my self esteem. Love reading all the encouraging comments on this site too. :-)

14 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • Well done Graduate :) Congratulations!

• Well done you, great post, great time and you are now a graduate! So pleased for you. Congratulations! πŸƒπŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸƒπŸ»πŸƒπŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸƒπŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸŽ“πŸŽ“πŸΎπŸΎπŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

• Fabulous to graduate AND achieve the 5k, very well done !

• Congratulations! Well done! It is a fantastic achievement and carrying on till 5kπŸ˜ŠπŸŒŸπŸ‘ I did manage the 5k till after my graduation but I never thought I would get to that so I was chuffed when I did get round to doing! Half my problem was believing in myself! Your time was amzing too so you should ever so proudπŸ˜ŠπŸƒπŸƒπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Šenjoy your running journey and all the benefits that go with it😊

• Congratulations. Enjoy the feeling!

• Well done! What a brilliant way to graduate by carrying in to complete 5k! Now for the shiny badge!

• Congratulations - and reaching 5k too! Enjoy that amazing feeling!

• I think your 5k time is great! Congratulations.

• Never play down your own pace- and never, ever even think of comparisons to Mo Farah lol!!

Running 5k under 40 minutes is an excellent achievement xx Either of those elements is an excellent achievement :)

Well done :)

Happy running :)

• Well done you - it's a great achievement !

• An extra 9 minutes! Wow!

• Congratulations on both achievements. Hope you're glowing inside!

• Well done. Congratulations and enjoy your success. Glad it is having such a positive effect.

• Congratulations!! Amazing time for your first 5k on your graduation run too. Not insignificant at all - people beginning the C25k programme would look at your 5k and consider you an inspiration. Huge well done!

You may also like...