W5 R1

I made a mistake with the podcasts and put on week 1 rather than w5r1. I was a bit surprised when Laura said to run for 1 min. I did that then found the right podcast. I had had quite bad pains in my hip was pleased that when I started to run, my hip was OK, but my legs from my knee down the side of my leg felt tight. I felt that the whole session was more of a stagger than a run, but I finished and survived. I had bought a new top in bright yellow as a safety measure but hadn't bargained for how warm it was - far too warm at the moment, so I'll make sure I save that for dark cold evenings. Anyway one more down.

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

2 Replies

oldestnewest
  • well done! I made the mistake of putting a long sleeved top on too and was so warm after the first run. Good luck on your second run on week 5. :)

• Thanks. Yes, its difficult regulating temperature. I did get a cycling top from Aldi and this was a perfect weight. I'll stick to this for a bit longer!!

You may also like...