Week 2,R3 - bouncebackability!!!

Well,Run 3 happened today - and in testing conditions in the rain and the wind getting slightly stronger (still is outside!) At 3pm,during the school run,so avoided that area and went back to a combo of my Week 1 run and start of this week's runs - worked a treat,mix of steep hills and avoiding puddles but this time I noticed:

NO mid run struggles!

NO stitch issues!

MyiPod telling me that,per km,this was my best workout! Made up the 43 secs of lost time from Monday too so a small fist pump and a smile on the warm down :) For the first run in proper wet weather,I did good,I think! :)

Heard the term "bouncebackability" being used by a football manager once and today I have it! I'm going to do that extra run over the weekend before progressing to Week 3 as you lovely guys that commented after run 2 on Monday and how I felt as I think this would make sense - you picked me up when I needed it and can't thank you all enough! I've had some difficult times in other areas of my life recently,as I'm sure we all do at stages in our lives,so I hope that C25K is helping you as it is helping me :)

Onwards and upwards - from the lows to the highs and I have definitely bounced back!

Mark

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

3 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Well done. Your determination is inspiring. Good luck with the next steps on the journey

• Great post Mark. 😄

• Well done. I love that word - bouncebackability!

You may also like...