Foot Balance - magic

Hi, this is my third time back to the Couch to 5k Plan. I have to say what an amazing plan it is too. The first time I used it I managed to lose 3 stone, but due to knee pain I had to stop. Needless to say the weight crept back on. I tried to run again starting back at the beginning but still suffered knee pain and the running just aggravated it, so was forced to quit again. I am now on my third attempt, but I have discovered ‘foot balance’. These are amazing insoles for which I was fitted at Sweatshop in Sheffield. I no longer have any knee issues since having the foot balance in my trainers and I am just about to progress to week 9, having completed weeks 1 - 8 of the couch to 5K, fingers crossed that I can complete and continue to run, as my well being has never felt so good, and i have managed to lose a stone in the process.

4 Replies

oldestnewest
  • That's great news - I hope you can stick with it this time!

• Oh well done for getting to week 9 - and for sticking with it!

• That's great! Third time lucky....I'm sure you'll complete it this time and stick with running too!

• That shows determination which will hold you in good stead. Thanks for sharing the info about the insoles.....that is a great outcome.

You may also like...