Foot Balance - magic

Hi, this is my third time back to the Couch to 5k Plan. I have to say what an amazing plan it is too. The first time I used it I managed to lose 3 stone, but due to knee pain I had to stop. Needless to say the weight crept back on. I tried to run again starting back at the beginning but still suffered knee pain and the running just aggravated it, so was forced to quit again. I am now on my third attempt, but I have discovered β€˜foot balance’. These are amazing insoles for which I was fitted at Sweatshop in Sheffield. I no longer have any knee issues since having the foot balance in my trainers and I am just about to progress to week 9, having completed weeks 1 - 8 of the couch to 5K, fingers crossed that I can complete and continue to run, as my well being has never felt so good, and i have managed to lose a stone in the process.

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

4 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • That's great news - I hope you can stick with it this time!

• Oh well done for getting to week 9 - and for sticking with it!

• That's great! Third time lucky....I'm sure you'll complete it this time and stick with running too!

• That shows determination which will hold you in good stead. Thanks for sharing the info about the insoles.....that is a great outcome.

You may also like...