Lesson Learned.

W1, D2. (Or is it Day 3, because yesterday was rest day?)

Today is my second time to go out and run. Whatever day that means that I'm on.

I noticed that after each 60 seconds of running, the circulation in my hands and arms was cutting out. Duh, Stephanie... stop clenching your fists. So, I stopped.

After running, I found a private, secluded spot and even danced. :P That was so fun!

I've had 33 ounces of water, so far. That's awesome, for me, since it's just past 8am. Usually, I'm waaaayyyyy dehydrated.

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

10 Replies

oldest โ€ข newest
  • Yeay.. well done stepher.. yes week 1 run2 done. After your victory dance you should do a few leg stretches too.. will help your muscles.x๐Ÿ˜Š

Keep going ...sounds like you are enjoying it.

• Thanks! Yes, I love it. I wish I had started sooner :P

• sounds like you are making great progress and enjoying it too... Huge well done and Im with you on the dancing, I sometimes do a mid run dance!!

• Thank you! Yes, I can tell that running / jogging IS addictive.

• Well done for completing week 1 run 2.

Sounds as if it's going really well!

• Yes! It is. I love it. I think, tomorrow (rest day) I want to go walk the same distance. It's just fun.

• Very, very well done.. on the water drinking and the dancing too! :)

The fist clenching... well someone posted on here to try and pretend you are holding a bag of crisps in each hand and you must not crush them !

At least you are not holding your breath, like I used to.. and I think our darling poppypug did similarly ???

• Yes, really need to stop clenching. Sometimes, I do hold my breath, but it's becoming a necessity to breathe! :P

• Tee Hee ! Yes, there was far too much going on for my poor brain to take it in all at once :-D

Well done Steph , keep at it ! And unclench your fists from time to time as it will relax you .

Good Luck ! :-) xxx

• Thank you! These are the muscles that hurt: biceps, abs, thighs. That's all normal, right? Am I running incorrectly? I think I need to YouTube and make sure I'm running correctly. It would suck, if I weren't. </neurosis>

You may also like...