W2r1 + r2

W2r1 + r2

As I entered my second week I was trying to figure out when to fit my runs in with fracture clinic appointments for my husband. Anyway for run 1 I went out as early as I could after the school run. I was pleased with run 1 and managed to successfully run for the 90 seconds on each segment. My last one I was running into a headwind which was hard going.

I completed run 2 this morning and was pleased with this one as well. It took me ages to leave the house this morning for some weird reason and then I got stuck in traffic trying to get to the park I wanted (I'm still trying to be kind to my knees by running on grass). On my warm up walk I had a phone call which was distracting and then in between the second and third segment of running I had another phone call. Goodness knows what the caller on the end thought as I was heavy breathing by this point. I wouldn't mind but I rarely get calls on my mobile!

I had to fight a gremlin on my last one but managed to get through it. I am so happy and can't wait for my next run.

Thought I'd add a photo of where I'm currently running. Don't think I got the tractor grass cutter in that I was also trying to dodge!

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

2 Replies

oldest โ€ข newest
  • Looks a lovely place to run and well done for beating those gremlins :-)

• "As I entered my second week I was trying to figure out when to fit my runs in with fracture clinic appointments for my husband." - Damn! that conjures up lots of scenarios! LOL :)

I envy you the serenity of your Running grounds - looks absolutely tranquil :)

You may also like...