Hi All

I am not really a newbie to running 5km, however running continuously is my issue.. I am able to run for about 2km and then its walk run walk run... I hope that this program will help improve that, along with improving my weight loss by following the weight loss plan :)

I aim to loose 15kg while changing my lifestyle for good, its going to take some work but we are all in this boat together!

Looking forward to hearing from you all and good luck with your own personal challenge

5 Replies

• If you've run 5k before then maybe couchto5k+ would be good for you as you graduate to help build stamina, you can also download the podcasts for this, steppingstone, speed, stamina...

• Thanks Dave I have downloaded those pod casts as well as the C25K from week 4 and will see how it goes :)

• Welcome! If I were you I'd either try one of the podcasts from each week and move onto the next one if you find it very easy or you could pick a week, maybe week 5 or 6 and follow the programme from there?

Where are you based, the background of the photo looks beautiful!!

• I have decided to start at week 4 and see how it goes once I recover from my cold. I am from South Africa, the background is the back side of Table mountain :)

• Great plan. South Africa is beautiful!!!

You may also like...