After 5 days of trying to find the right time to run (being a friend,employee,wife and mother all got in the way, plus a little torrential rain) i fiiiinally started week 6 last night. I will now be graduating after R4L on Sunday 19th 😕

On the positive I was expecting the break to make for a difficult run but it was pretty straightforward apart from heavy legs toward the end. I even managed to breathe through my nose for a bit instead of panting like an overheating rabid dog. Bonus.

I tried to get a pic of the view on my warm down walk, my village overlooks Poole Harbour and the Purbeck hills and it's a lush view I look forward to although the photo doesn't really do it justice.

2 Replies

• Looks lovely and great to read a positive spin on w6r1 😀 (I quite like the overheating rabid dog look btw, I think it's a good look that I also sport regularly!!)

• I also sport the overheated, rabid dog look regularly - tongue hanging out and maybe even a little dribble on my chin (or is that froth?). Tomato red and panting. It's all the rage at the moment - I imagine a few of the new graduates also sport it.

You may also like...