Getting back out there...

Hello all. My last run (wk7 r2) was last Weds but because of ankle/foot pain I've given myself a sabbatical on the IC until things settled down. I'm going for it tomorrow- starting back slowly though. I'm going to do a short run/walk and see how things feel and if that goes okay it'll be week 7 run 3 later in the week. I actually feel nervous! It's been lovely to read about all the progress being made- well done all! Here's hoping tomorrow goes well. Not sure I can take another week of  swimming and yoga without my running to challenge me. 

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

3 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Wise to leave running until you're feeling better. Take things easy x :-) 

• Hi Celtproff.. good to hear you are on the mend.. wondered where you had gone.. hope your walk/ run goes good tomorrow..and you get back on form:)

I've took two days between some runs last few as my old knees are protesting lately.. been resting and icing and seems to be helping g.. week 8 starts for me on tues.. not too long to go ;)  good to have you back x

• It is hard... but go steady... not worth pushing to hard. You will get there :)

You may also like...