Four legs better than two

First run out of 27 and I'm doing C25K for a second time (having graduated around a year ago) but this time with my four legged companion, a border terrier. I set off for my 8 x 1 minute jogs this morning and she barely breaks into a trot. But I must say it's nice to have a companion. She's only young (10 months old) so I hope she and I will be happy jogging partners as she gets used to me and I get used to her coming along and I'll be walking her on my rest days too. I have the perfect reason to get out each day now. Big woof x

4 Replies

• Great! You and I can do our second time rounds together! I'm hoping to even graduate to the 5K+ programme afterwards. But rather getting ahead of myself!!!!

• What a gorgeous breed! It was a learning curve running with my Westie, but I can't imagine jogging without her now. I hope you both have a lovely reacquaintance with the C25k :-D

• Love border terriers, we had one when I was a kid. Very obedient, very intelligent - you'll have great fun running with a dog.

• My jestie was enthusiastic but a nitemare. We only tried once but it was harder work. Shame cos he enjoyed it

You may also like...