Week 8 Run 3

Week 8 Run 3

Hi everyone,

I finished work at 2 pm today, the sun was shining brightly and the temperature was a balmy 9 C.

So I got home and changed straight into my running gear, it was so nice I wore shorts for the first time instead of running tights. I even wore my Rayban Aviators as it was so bright, I will be wearing my wraparounds next time though as I'm sure I didn't look cool constantly pushing my glasses back up my nose every few strides, or cleaning the sweat from the lens as I couldn't see properly 😀

I really enjoyed the run itself though and I reversed my route today to change things about a bit.

I also thought it was about time I just logged my actual run and stopped including the warm up/cool down walks too.

I'm happy to report that over 28 mins I managed nearly 4.3k's so I would hope for around 4.6k from my first few 30 minute runs.

Best k was 6’18 with an average pace of 6'36 and I'm really chuffed with that.

So that's Week 8 completed and I'm really looking forward to Week 9

Have a great weekend everyone

Bob

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

2 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Sounds like you are doing brilliantly and will be graduating with ease. Well done.

• Thank you 😀

I'm not sure I will be doing it with ease as I a right sweaty, puffing mess at the end on my runs.

I do always have a great big smile on though.

Bob

You may also like...