Week 9 under way

Week 9 under way

Gave myself a little Mother's Day treat and had an hour to myself first thing this morning. Well me and Laura and Julie ๐Ÿ˜

Drove to the canal today for a change of scenery. It was so peaceful, especially when I'm used to pounding the streets with traffic whizzing by. Passed a few other joggers, cyclists, dog walkers and an early morning photographer. Got a cheery good morning from all of them.

I like doing an 'out and back' run. It really stops me getting hung up on time and how long to go because I know I'm running back to a specific point and have to keep going until I get there.

All in all a lovely start to the day. With the crowd in the photo cheeering me as I set off and congratulating me at the end ๐Ÿ˜

7 Replies

oldest โ€ข newest
  • Brilliant.. great that you got out there, and like all Mums..deserve a treat too x

Hope the gang who cheered you off appreciate you too :)

Go you Week 9!

Have a lovely day! :)

• Well done you - sounds a nice run down the canal. by the way - who is Julie? Several people have mentioned her in posts, I only have Laura! Best of luck with week 9.

• I was so curious about Julie that I used a podcast today instead of the app ๐Ÿ˜‰

• Good of them to turn out... :)

Well done on a great start to your graduation week. You probably couldn't hear them cheering cos you had your headphones in. whoop whoop.

• Looks like they need to get moving. Still nice to see interesting things on a run, great photo! Great run, makes me want to search out a canal path, we have some locally. Julie

• Brilliant Kim! What a lovely treat for you today. Well done, you're getting so close! Really feel I've missed out on Julie, need to know what she's all about... Feel a podcast coming on next week ;)

Good luck for the rest of week 9, to treadmill... Or not to treadmill, that is the question :) x

• Julie was a bit of an anticlimax but ssshhh, don't tell anyone I said that ๐Ÿ˜œ

You may also like...