2 nights running............haha!

Hi all,

Scuse the pun but I did run for 2 nights running!!! Wasn't sure if it was a good idea but thought I'd give it a go as I'm not going to be able to run until Sunday now!!!! I had a bit of pain in my calves but I did stretch before I went out. I'm going to swim in the morning too even if it's just for 20 minutes. I'm finding the exercise side of losing weight a bit more fun these days.

I'm still not running very fast but I'm enjoying it and I think that's more important for me right now!

Hope everyone is well and doing okay!

Elsie xxx

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

2 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Enjoyment is key really if you want to carry on with anything. Well, it is for me! :D Glad you're enjoying it and I'm sure the two days on the trot will be absolutely fine. (Oh the fun you can have with puns ;) )

• I find stretching after is the key for me - when the muscles are still warm from running. Many runners do more than 2 days in a row. Runners in my area were doing a 5K (at least) every day in December to raise funds for a charity

You may also like...