W5D3... What the hell?!

I did it! I foolishly made the decision to go on a brewery tour last night so was feeling a bit worse for wear but I got myself out there and I did it! It was hard but not as hard as I thought it would be and after my 5 minute walk at the end I even ran the half mile home at the end!

I can't believe how far I have come in just 5 weeks and knowing that I can run for a longish period of time in one go, I know that completion isn't too far away.

This program is doing so much for me. I have gone down from 15 stone to 14 stone alongside counting calories and i'm feeling more positive about life. I've been out of work for 4 months due to circumstances outside of my control and finding something to focus my energy on is a huge help. I usually start new things and give them up in no time so sticking with this is amazing for me. Onwards and upwards!

Last edited by

4 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Well done matt! Losing a stone is impressive too. Not sure how you're managing that with brewery tours but you sound happy and it is great this is going well for you.

• This is all seriously impressive stuff - the terrifying 20min run, losing a stone, sticking to the program AND running the day after a brewery tour! Huge well done!

There are so many people completing week 5 at the moment, it's really giving me a boost to face it (start week 5 on Sunday). Good luck with the rest of the weeks :)

• Onwards and upwards indeed.. well done you!

You have achieved so much and you are so positive,hang on in there :)

• Congratulations to you...

how fab is this programme. I love it.

You may also like...