Anyone else in France ?

Running here in Normandy I just wondered if there are other runners in France and why you came to be here on this forum.

I used to live in the UK and came to study here, met my husband (a Norman) and the rest is history!

I fell upon the NHS choices website by chance and got hooked on the strength and flex exercises; Laura kept saying " you could try the C25K programme" so I did.

That was in August and i graduated in November.

What is your story ?

2 Replies

• Hi Cath, there are quite a few of us running in France, myself included - well half the time anyway! I escape from the brutal winter and hills down south in Cordes - Sur - Ciel in October, and come back to mild flat Cambridge...Cordes, is near Albi and Toulouse in the Gaillac region.

I used to be a swimmer until ear problems forced me to give it up. A friend of mine who is not terribly fit or slim did C25K and wrote a blog about it. I figured if he could do it, I could, so gave it a go...I found this forum through the C25K page, and loved it!

Enjoy your running!

• Oh, and if you look for the virtual quest here you will see we are (virtually) running to Paris! Come and join us, it's great fun!

You may also like...