Week 5 over with..... hitting all my targets too!

Well i just done my 3rd run of week 5 this morning. I am not going to lie, i was wondering if i would be able to complete it all without stopping.... but i am proud to say i did. I also weighed myself today (I do this weekly) and since starting the programme on the 12th Oct, I have lost 10lb. My target weight was 14st and i have done that. My next target weight is boxing day for 13st 2.... will keep you posted and let you know how that goes!

Week 6.... i am coming for you on monday morning!!!!!

5 Replies

• Brilliant! Well done to you because that's the biggie of the programme. And extra well done for that weight loss too. You deserve to feel proud, beam away!

• Excellent !

Thats a major milestone you have just overcome, so yes you should feel very proud of yourself !

Congratulations on the weight loss too , fab stuff ! :-) xxx

• Well done. Keep up the good work

• Well done, the 20 minutes was tough! Would you say it’s all down to exercise then, or have you changed your diet? I've just started week six this morning, but am yet to lose any weight - I certainly feel fitter though!

• we are on similar timings with the programme Steve. I will be doing my week 6, run 3 either tomorrow in the morning at 0630 or after work around 1730.

I would say its a combination of reducing alcohol intake, diet and the running which has resulted in the 10lb loss. when i started the programme i thought 2lb per week was a rubbish amount to loose, but now I am more than happy with that. hope to continue it until 26 dec when i should be down to 13st 2lb.

You may also like...