How to stop your laces coming undone.

I must either be terrible at tying up shoe laces or i have funny feet which invite the laces to come undone. My laces are always coming undone which is very frustrating when you are running, especially if you are going for a time or doing a parkrun. Before now i have run a number of parkruns with my laces flapping around my trainers as i have decided to run on with re-lacing them. I then read about how to tie your laces up so that they don't continually come unlaced. For the last 12 months i have tied my laces using this method with complete success. I have just come across a you tube video which demonstrates this method.

m.youtube.com/channel/UCC2_...

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

3 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Elastic locking laces have been a revelation for me - no tying, no coming undone.

• The link won't work for me so I can't see. However my husband is totally frustrated by this problem but I never suffer. The differences I've spotted are that I have flat laces and that I tie using the "knot two loops" method.

• Xtenex laces are another option. (although this is not the cheapest link - I pay about £6 for mine)

amazon.co.uk/Xtenex-Auto-Lo...

You may also like...