I beasted Week 6 Run 1

Last night was my the start of week 6! I know some say that this run is difficult, but I enjoyed it. Maybe I am just meant to be an interval girl and appreciate those walk breaks. It was one of those runs where, while it wasn't a run that was super easy, it was still on the easy scale. I am doing run 2 tonight, and I don't expect it to go as well. I don't usually run two days in a row, but I need the workouts as i want to do Run 3 on Friday, before I am out of town for the weekend. Before anyone tells me I am doing too much too soon, I didn't start this program just off the couch. I have been run/walking for a while usually up to 5 to 6 miles just this summer, so I think my legs can take it. I am re doing the program just to get focused and to not rely on the walking intervals I have been spoiled by due to not following a program. I'll let y'all know if it was a huge mistake or not.... the worst that happens is I have to redo the day if my legs are not cooperative.

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

oldestnewest

You may also like...